Cost of Hunt Includes:
- Pick up and drop off at nearest commercial airport.
- Transportation (ATVís, 4X4 Trucks), accommodations and meals during hunt dates.
- Field dressing and caping of trophy.
Cost of Hunt does not Include:
- Hunters will be staying in a cabin centralized in the hunting area.
- Cabins are equipped with power and running water.
Terms of Booking:
- Tags and license. Click here for BC hunting regulations
- Meat processing or shipping cost.
- Taxidermy fees or shipping cost of cape or antlers.
- Arrival or departure accommodations.
- $1000.00 US deposit required to book hunt (certified cheque or money order).
- Hunt balance due as per date on contract (certified cheque or money order).
- No refunds on hunts cancelled within 3 months of hunt date, unless a replacement hunter can be booked. Funds paid will be refunded if outfitter cancels hunt.
- Liability and risk waiver on hunt contract to be signed with outfitter prior to hunt.
- A suggested gear list is available after booking conformation.
- All hunts will be conducted according to B.C. Wildlife Act and Code of Ethics as well as Fraser Valley Outfitters Rules and Guidelines.
- Any hunter not following regulations or guide's legal instructions will have hunt terminated with no refund.
- Any hunter not practicing safe handling of weapons or posing a threat to himself or others will have hunt terminated with no refund.
- Any hunters found consuming alcohol or becoming intoxicated during hunt operations will have his hunt terminated with no refund.
Copyright © 2015, Fraser Valley Outfitters. All Rights Reserved.